We hang our hats on unmatched quality control and attention to detail, leading to a <1% return rate per >50000 products. In the event that a customer requests a return or refund, you can refer to this section to remedy the situation.
If there is a return-to-sender (RTS) package, SPOD will contact you and provide two options:
- SPOD will collect RTS orders and send them to the merchants once per quarter
- Merchant provides SPOD with a new delivery address, and SPOD will reship the package with secondary shipping costs applied.
If you do not react to our messages within 30-days, the order will be destroyed. You still will be responsible for paying for RTS orders, and there are no refunds.
The RTS address is the same as the SPOD address.
Tracked packages can be monitored via the tracking status. Domestic packages are tracked, whereas international ones are not.
Any claim needs to be made no later than 30 days after the product’s expected date of arrival.
If the customer has an issue with the quality of the product, they’ll need to contact you directly. You will subsequently contact SPOD. Since we are effectively producing white label products (meaning you, not SPOD, is the one responsible for selling to and interacting with the customers), the customer will have no direct contact with us.
If there is an issue with the product or print quality, we’ll produce a replacement or refund the money to you. The following are considered product-quality issues:
- Incorrect size, color, product type
- Incorrect design
- Misplaced design (incorrect position on print area, incorrect print area)
- Design not properly applied to product
The following are not considered product-quality issues:
- Personal taste
- Product doesn’t fit
- Unhappiness with color or cut
- Low design resolution
To confirm any production errors, we’ll need an image of the product, the order ID.
You can find the order ID in your transactions section of the SPOD app.
You can contact our customer service team via email@example.com or +1-724-832-6290
If you have a question regarding the status of an order, we’ll need the SPOD Order ID to find it in our system. The SPOD Order ID can be found in the "Transactions" section of your app.
If there is a quality issue, we’ll need you to also forward us a picture of the item in question.
SPOD is more than happy to find a solution for any product quality issues. Unfortunately, matters of personal taste can not be considered cause for a refund.
If your customer wants to have an alternative product (e.g. different color) sent, a manual order should be placed for this customer.
If the product does not arrive to the proper destination, a claim may be filed no later than 30-days from the expected arrival date. Once a claim is filed, the following actions will take place:
- For untracked packages: merchants will need to confirm the address with the customer before we take any action.
- For accurate addresses: package will be resent unless the tracking indicates that the product has been delivered. If the package has been delivered, a new package will not be resent. Resent packages will incur a cost to the merchant.
- For inaccurate addresses: package will be return-to-sender (RTS) [see “how do you handle returned oders?”] and merchant will need to manually place a new order via Shopify.