We all have technical difficulties sometimes – and putting in a little work up front can save you a ton of time and get you back on track, fast. Here’s how to report an issue so our developers can solve it as quickly as possible:
- Your SPOD Business ID which you can find under Account Settings.
- The email address you used to register your account (if that’s different to the one you are contacting us from).
If you are contacting us via the “Contact Us” option within the SPOD app, we will already have the SPOD ID and email address. You only need to provide them separately if you are contacting us via email or the contact form on our Help page.
- Your store URL so we can get a visual, if your store is already online.
- The browser you are using to access your store.
- A screen recording or screenshots clearly showing the problem.
Special case: my product won’t publish
These kinds of problems happen from time to time, and some additional information can help us reproduce the problem and solve it faster. In addition to the general info above:
- Which products are affected, or does it happen to all products?
- The original file(s) of the design(s) you are trying to publish – often, the problem can be that there are transparencies in the design the system cannot handle. You can check our print file requirements here.