Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available at or through spod.com infringes upon your intellectual property rights, including copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Users whose accounts repeatedly receive valid takedown notices are subject to termination in accordance with SPOD's repeat infringer policy.
SPOD's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement: DMCA Administrator, spod.com, 1572 Roseytown Road, Greensburg, PA 15601; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply with all of the requirements of this section may result in the invalidation of your DMCA notice.
For clarity, only DMCA notices or other intellectual property notice-and-takedown requests should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to SPOD customer service.