If there is a problem with importing your order into the SPOD app, this will be clearly highlighted to you on the dashboard of the SPOD app as well as in the SPOD order details page.
Please also check your e-mail as SPOD sends an e-mail as to why an order has failed an import.
By clicking the "See Orders In Shopify" button, you will taken to the order in Shopify's backend. Here, you are able to fix any issues with the order.
The issue is normally an out of stock product or an issue with the address.
1. Out of stock items
If an item is out of stock SPOD will not be able to import the product. To check if the item is out of stock you can find the order in the Shopify order page. You can do this by clicking "See orders in Shopify" on the "Needs action" banner on your dashboard.
There you can find the affected order and by clicking the product name, you can then check the stock level. If there is an out of stock product you have some options:
- Contact the customer and ask if they would like a different color of the product. You can then change the product by editing the order on the order page in your Shopify backend.
- Wait for the product to come back into stock.
- Cancel the order.
2. Address issues
There are a few restrictions when it comes to shipping - please check the list below:
- SPOD cannot import addresses with more than 35 characters on one line, so please check these common errors:
- The street is too long
- The street annex is too long.
- The phone number is too long.
- The company name is too long.
- The salutation is too long.
- The city is too long.
- The first name is too long.
- The last name is too long.
- The iso code is too long.
- The zip code is too long.
- SPOD cannot import orders with missing information, so please check these common errors:
- The last name field is empty
- The zip code field is empty
- SPOD cannot ship to every country in the world. Please check here for the list of countries we cannot ship to.
To solve this issue you would need to edit the address.