If there is a problem with importing your order into the SPOD app, this will be clearly highlighted to you on the dashboard of the SPOD app.
Please see the screenshot below for an example of what this looks like.
By clicking the "See Orders In Shopify" button, you will taken to the order in Shopify's backend. Here, you are able to fix any issues wit the order.
The issue is normally with the shipping address, below are examples of typical errors.
- SPOD cannot import addresses with more than 35 characters on one line, so please check these common errors:
- The street is too long
- The street annex is too long.
- The phone number is too long.
- The company name is too long.
- The salutation is too long.
- The city is too long.
- The first name is too long.
- The last name is too long.
- The iso code is too long.
- The zip code is too long.
- SPOD cannot import orders with missing information, so please check these common errors:
- The last name field is empty
- The zip code field is empty
- SPOD cannot ship to every country in the world. Please check here for the list of countries we cannot ship to.
By clicking the link below, you will be lead to the all orders in your Shopify order page that need action.
You will also find the error message in the Order Detail page. By clicking the "See Order In Shopify", you will be taken the order page in the Shopify backend to fix any issues with the order.