To install the SPOD plugin, head over to your SPOD Dashboard and go to:
- Integrations on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Connect under the WooCommerce section.
- Download the SPOD WooCommerce Plugin.
- Copy the API key.
Next step, head over to your WordPress Admin. You will have to upload the plugin here. To do so, simply click on:
- Plugins on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Add New.
- Upload the SPOD WooCommerce Plugin you downloaded from your SPOD App.
- Click on Activate.
You should now be able to see SPOD on the left-hand side menu. Click on it, and add the API key you copied from the App in the WooCommerce section.
Now that the plugin has been installed, you are ready for the next steps to start selling your products: