In your settings, you can either select "manual order review" to be on or off. When manual orders are chosen, merchants have the option to choose what happens when the customer places an order. When selected, the merchant must verify the information before sending the order to us. This gives merchants more power to review and make sure addresses and other information are okay. When it's off, orders are simply automatic.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Shopify?
- What do I do if I already have the SPOD App installed in my Shopify Store?
- How can I configure my shipping rates for Shopify?
- How are orders imported from Shopify to SPOD?
- Can I sell other products in my store when using the SPOD App?
- Why do I get an error when creating a product?
- Why are variants missing from my store?
- How can I provide a shipping confirmation to my customer?
- Does Shopify know when SPOD shipped products?
- Does SPOD support Shopifys "Buy Button"?