For an order to be communicated between Order Desk and your SPOD App, you have to first make sure the SKUs are matching from one App to the other.
If it is the case, there are 2 options within Order Desk to send orders to SPOD.
- Automatically send them for fulfillment.
- Manually review each order individually before sending them over to SPOD for production.
To automatically send the orders to SPOD, which we highly recommend you do, follow these few steps:
- Go to your Order Desk Dashboard.
- Click on Manage Integrations under Integrations on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Settings under the SPOD integration.
- Tick the option to automatically send imported orders to SPOD.
To manually review each order, you will have to make sure to Untick the option above. You will then have to look at the orders that you have in your Order Desk account and send them to SPOD manually once you have checked them.