You may notice that the images are a bit pixelated. This is to avoid any security risks; we don’t want outsiders to steal the images, especially if they contain personal information. In the future, we’ll be optimizing our security, at which time we’ll provide customers/merchants with a high-resolution image. This will allow you, the merchant, to keep better track of which products are consistently being added to the basket.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- What is the Customizer?
- How can I add the Customizer to my Shopify store
- Defining Your Earnings for the Customizer
- How do I add customizable products to my product list?
- How does deep linking work with the Customizer
- Will created items show up in my product admin?
- Will I be able to identify if a customized product has been purchased?
- Why is the product image in the cart so small?
- Can I change my shop’s theme if I’ve activated the Customizer?