When a customer completes an order, merchants will have access to a wealth of information. This means you’ll have the ability to keep tabs on everything that goes into production and shipping.
Specifically, merchants will have access to
- SPOD tracking ID
- The specific order’s history
- A downloadable invoice
- A comprehensive breakdown of products and shipping costs
- The ability to duplicate orders (more info below)
- The ability to contact customer service about a specific order
- The ability to cancel an order
- Ability to request fulfillment (more info below)
If a customer wants to re-order a specific product, you can easily duplicate their previous order. After clicking the “duplicate” button, you’ll automatically be directed to the Shopify interface (with all the relevant order information). If the order is duplicated in Shopify, we’ll still receive all the necessary information.
Merchants can request fulfillment at any time, but this is only relevant for those who have activated “manual order review.” Furthermore, this means that merchants no longer have to rely on the actual Shopify order view.