You’re responsible for making the sales and reviewing the orders; SPOD is responsible for getting those products to the customers. Learn everything that goes into the order and payment process.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Orders & Payments
- How do I approve my orders when manual order review is active?
- What order information does SPOD provide?
- What does order needs action mean?
- Can I create a manual or draft order?
- I clicked “Mark as Fulfilled” despite the order not being fulfilled. What will happen?
- I’ve set “manual order review” as inactive. Is there a chance the order still won’t go into production?
- What happens when someone places an order?
- Can an order be changed before it’s shipped?
- What happens if there are problems with your payment?