You’re responsible for making the sales and reviewing the orders; SPOD is responsible for getting those products to the customers. Learn everything that goes into the order and payment process.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Orders & Payments
- How do you handle orders that are returned because of a wrong address?
- How do I approve my orders when manual order review is active?
- What order information does SPOD provide?
- What if there is an issue with the quality of the product?
- What does order needs action mean?
- How can I contact the customer service and what data do they need?
- Can an order be changed before it’s shipped?
- Can I create a manual or draft order?
- What happens if my customer does not like the product and sends it back?