You’re responsible for making the sales and reviewing the orders; SPOD is responsible for getting those products to the customers. Learn everything that goes into the order and payment process, including info on discounts.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Orders & Payments
- How do I approve my orders when manual order review is active?
- What order information does SPOD provide?
- What does order needs action mean?
- Can I create a manual or draft order?
- I clicked “Mark as Fulfilled” despite the order not being fulfilled. What will happen?
- I’ve set “manual order review” as inactive. Is there a chance the order still won’t go into production?
- What happens when someone places an order?
- Can an order be changed before it’s shipped?
- What happens if there are problems with your payment?