Prior to approving an order and sending the order be fulfilled by SPOD please make sure to check following (once an order is 'In Production' the order cannot be changed):
- Check that the shipping address is deliverable, e.g. check the shipping is complete and correctly filled out
- Check there is a customer name
- Check the customer has paid
If you have activated manual order review, there are two different ways for you to request fulfillment:
Using the Order tab in the Shopify backend
- Select “Orders” from the vertical left-hand menu of your Shopify dashboard
- Once the order screen has loaded, select “Tagged with” option under the filter dropdown menu
- Type “waiting for approval” in the text field and click the “Add filter” button
- Select the order you want to review by clicking on the order number
- Confirm that the unfulfilled order is awaiting production from SPOD (see upper part of the order detail tile)
- Review the order details and confirm that you want the order to go to production by clicking the “Request fulfillment” button
- You will be redirected to a list of the order items that you’d like to be fulfilled. Click the “Fulfill items” button to finish the approval process.
It is essential that you do not mark the order as “fulfilled”, as doing so will result in your products not being produced.
Remember that the application also provides a shortcut for merchants to quickly approve orders.
Using the SPOD app:
- Open the SPOD app and select the Orders tab
- Open the Order Detail page by clicking anywhere on the order row
- Click the Request Fulfillment button
Please see the screenshots below for how this looks like in the app.