If you have activated manual order review, follow these steps to approve orders for fulfillment:
- Select “Orders” from the vertical left-hand menu of your Shopify dashboard
- Once the order screen has loaded, select “Tagged with” option under the filter dropdown menu
- Type “waiting for approval” in the text field and click the “Add filter” button
- Select the order you want to review by clicking on the order number
- Confirm that the unfulfilled order is awaiting production from SPOD (see upper part of the order detail tile)
- Review the order details and confirm that you want the order to go to production by clicking the “Request fulfillment” button
- You will be redirected to a list of the order items that you’d like to be fulfilled. Click the “Fulfill items” button to finish the approval process.
It is essential that you do not mark the order as “fulfilled”, as doing so will result in your products not being produced.
Remember that the application also provides a shortcut for merchants to quickly approve orders.