This is option in the product creation tool offer your customer optional customization on your products. Please see the screenshot below how you activate this option.
Changing the name of the button is quite easy to do, but needs to be done on each listing. Please follow the steps below to add a custom name to the text.
- Go into your Shopify backend, select Products and then select the product for which you would like to edit the button.
- Click the “Show HTML” button (<>)
- Enter the following text - <div class="btn" id="spod-customizable-button" style="width: 100%;">Customize me</div>
- Then you can edit the >Customizer me< to any text you would like.
- For example if you wanted the button to say "Customize me for $10". Then the HTML would look like this
- Once the customer clicks this button, the product with the designs in place will open in the Customizer.<div class="btn" id="spod-customizable-button" style="width: 100%;">Customize me for $10</div>