At present we are only accepting credit card payments, but have immediate plans to support PayPal, ApplePay, etc.
Problems that can occur with credit card payments:
- Payment authorization isn’t possible
- Money cannot be captured (received)
- Credit card information provided is not accurate
- Credit card has not been activated or is expired
- Repeated authorizations have resulted in SPOD being flagged by the credit agency
In the case of the latter, you should contact the credit agency contacted directly with verbal approval for authorizations from SPOD/ Spreadshirt Inc.. If payment authorization is not possible, we will not be able to proceed to the production phase. The order will be marked “pending payment”, and the merchant will be informed of the issue. The merchant would need to provide new credit card data or check the previous data for any errors.